An irreverent, defiant and unimpeachable angel!!!
Mercury is an angel. Or should we rather say… a restless spirit, eager for learning and emotions; bored and stuck in heaven???
Worryingly carefree, dangerously curious, suspiciously naive and with a great acting capacity… wrong, but interpretive nonetheless.
Gestural and aerial clown show available in several versions.
Idea and interpretation: Maité Esteban Oliva
Address: Rolando San Martín.
Lighting Design: Verónica Pintiado .
Sound and editing technician: Darek.
There are certain technical needs that must be met in order to perform the show.
Assembly: 2 hours (estimated)
Disassembly: 1 hour. (estimated)
Duration of the show: 50 MIN.
Assembly: 2 hours.
Disassembly: 1 hour.
Scenic Space: 8×10 meters. Flat and with a close bottom.
– 1 Light Technician and lights (if it is outside at night)
– 2/3 people to raise and lower the aerial structure.
– Light socket.
– Dressing room.
– A person from the organization present.
Assembly with aerials: 2 hours (Between the end of the assembly and the performance it is necessary 1 hour and a half of separation).
Assembly without aerials: 1 hour.
Disassembly: 2 hours.
Scenic Space: the show adapts to different sizes of stage and height.
– 1 Light Technician and lights
As there are many temptations in this world…. Mercury sometimes also faces new challenges.
Although it will never be able to guess what it is or what it is for, Mercury will also know about sex and drugs on this trip.
Version for young people and adults.
Duration 55 minutes.
Option to do it with or without air tickets.
With the first version of this show (duration: 25 minutes) he participates, among others in:
– International Clown Festival- Circ Cric 2014
– Festiclown Palestine. 2014
– Mazunte International Circus Festival. Mexico, 2014
– Myau Circus Festival. Albendiego 2014
– Aluche Street Theater Festival. 2014
– International Festival of “Humor Madriz”. 2013
– International Clown Festival of Xirivella
– Women’s Cabaret, Cabaret of the Circus Tent of Madrid CARAMPA and numerous Cabaret in Madrid< /p>
In October 2015, under the direction of Rolando San Martín, DIVINE TEMPTATION finds its final point. A 55-minute version, mature and with an in-depth analysis of the dramaturgy and character journey.